ART National Conference 2016

Roger Moore
Dear all

Please use this thread and also ART Twitter and ART Facebook pages to submit suggestions for themes, topics and speakers. Also interested for suggestions on venue for conference.
Kind regards

Roger

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Chris Pearson
I would like to see more short 10-15 minute presentations by renal technicians on new developments/products being trialled or used and with any results either clinically or financially.
This could be funded by commercial educational grants and hopefully attract technicians who wouldn't normally have attended.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Good suggestion Chris,

Perhaps more quick fire presentations to keep it fresh?

The problem always seems to be getting people to present though :-/

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Chris Pearson
Something like your recent thread on carbon filtration would be great and really useful to lots of people I think.
I agree its hard to get people to present but if it was just about 10 minutes and it got them free registration perhaps that would help ?
Also what about having just a poster display like at the EDTNA instead of the museum where the shy ones could contribute something they have done which would help others ?
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Gerry Boyle
This has my vote, and the added bonus of extra CPD points

Gerry

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Roger Moore
Good suggestion Chris. Mat be short snappy presentations in the slots after lunch to keep everyone lively and awake.
Kind regards

Roger

Re: ART National Conference 2016

Roger Moore
Hello to one and all

Have you registered for the National Conference 2016? The forms are now on the home page and we have an exciting programme.

The ART committee are looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces. Lets make the 40th a conference to remember.

Best wishes

Roger
Kind regards

Roger