Acid loop connectors

Dan

Acid loop connectors

Dan
Hi can any one help please. We have just had a Gambro acid loop system installed and we are short of the connectors that fit on the dialysis machines.

Despite contacting Gambro they have been less than helpful in sourcing more connectors.

Does any one know where I can get some from please.

Gambro Acid Loop Connector

Re: Acid loop connectors

Chris Bates
Hi Dan,
These are Althoff connectors. see http://www.althoff.de/englisch/index-dialyse.htm
If you order direct from Althoff they need the money up front - not sure how easily you can set up an account

The ones I have seen are equivalent and compatible with Walther LV-004 connectors - might be best to talk to Walther as they are aleays very helpful.

I was persuaded to have the plastic male versions as the outlets fitted in the media panels. I should have stuck to my guns as they are regularly broken off, although the valve is captive so we haven't had any floods.

Regards
Chris
Dan

Re: Acid loop connectors

Dan
Thanks for your help Chris

Dan

Re: Acid loop connectors

I would think that any of the water companies could sort you out with those Dan.
Ian Wilde