BBraun Dialog +

Jose Yohannan
Dear All;

We got BBraun Dialog + and they are 9 years old and have completed 40000 hours on the unit.  We do not have the BBM and BTM monitoring on these devices.  Kindly advise if we have to replace the  BBraun Dialog + as we have not received any  end of life notification announced from the manufacturer.

Kind regards;
Jose
Renal Tech Broomfield Hospital

Re: BBraun Dialog +

KevinJGibbs
The B Braun Dialog+ software 8.XX goes out of support in 2023.
Our machines are coming up to 16 years old and 56k+ hours
We are currently looking for new machines, but with the COVID-19 outbreak are unable to have manufacturers in to tender their machines.

Regards

Kevin