Baxter/Gambro Technical Training

Chris Eaton
Good Morning
Has any one booked onto a Baxter/Gambro Baxter training course recently,
I ask as i was supposed to be booked onto a WRO300 course and the chap who arranges their courses has left( a student on placement who it appears has passed noting on to anyone else)
I have tried contacting customer services and the tech management team and have had reply's of "we'll look into it" followed by nothing, as Baxter no longer book accommodation for courses and this needs to be done by me through my Trusts travel booking department and it's now only a week and a half away from the course date, I'm guessing i'm just going to have to write off my training.
Has any one had any joy out of Gambro since the Baxter take over? Or am i just one in a long list of disgruntled customers faced with the apparent apathy emanating from them?
yours in a state of undertrainedness
Chris

Re: Baxter/Gambro Technical Training

Hi CJE,

Last time I spoke to anyone at Gambro/Baxter about training (Jan this year) it was a guy called Ben Kaluza.

Let me know if you don't have his contact details.

Ian

Re: Baxter/Gambro Technical Training

Chris Eaton
Cheers Wildemon,
Ben was the student who has now gone, to be replaced with 'the ghost of Gambro past'.
they are shockingly poor!
my course was due to start tomorrow, guess I can chalk that one off then..

peas owt

Chris