Bbraun Dialog +

patrick.gabo
Hello all!

My name is Patrick Gabo from the Oxford University Hospitals.

I just came back from Kumasi in Ghana where I was doing some voluntary work for the Kakson Kidney Foundation (a Ghanaian charity) on some BBraun dialog + machines.
I was doing some repairs on the machines and servicing what I could.

There is very little support for dialysis machines in Kumasi and what is available is prohibitively expensive.
Treatment is also very expensive and kidney failure is usually a death sentence (except for the rich)

I was wondering if anyone has any spare parts they are not using any more that they would not mind donating?
Machines would also be welcome.

If anyone has experience in exporting medical equipment from the UK to a charity in Ghana, that would also help immensely.

If anyone is interested.
My email is patrick.gabo@ouh.nhs.uk.

Thanks!