Blood Side Pressure test failures

Owen
We have a number of Dialog+ systems from 2012 which have had a several cracks appearing in the Valve block level regulation units (type 1). It manifests itself as failing the Blood side pressure tests. Typically around 10K hours. It was so bad that we have had to replace all the type 1 blocks with type 2 units.
You can look at the white manifold on the valve block level regulation units and see cracks on some of the plastic surrounding the blanking ball bearings.

Re: Blood Side Pressure test failures

Garry
This post was updated on .
Have had a few of these ourselves though nothing major.  Braun are aware and did inform us of the problems before any issues showed at our sites.

I'm sure you're aware of the associated urgent field safety noticed that has been issued in relation to this.  This requires checking the correct function of the manual level regulation and ensures that the level adjust pump connections are connected correctly.