Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

John Moore
'Morning all. Due to the disposal of our remaining Braun Dialog+ machines I have a quantity of spare parts to dispose of. Lots of assorted bits from O rings to BLDs and valves/temp thermistors/condo cells etc. Anyone interested?

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

mike.jones
Hi John,

We have a fleet of 27 aging dialog+ so yes please.

Where are you based?

Kr

Mike

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

Andy Mosson
Sounds like I've been pipped to the post. John, don't tell Mike you are in Stoke and I will get there first!

Andy

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

mike.jones
We can always share the spoils Andy?

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

John Moore
Do you two want to sort this out between you or is it first come first served??

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

mike.jones
Hi John,

I'll speak to Andy, i'm sure we can share.

If there is a good day for a site visit to collect and have a tour of your unit that would be great.

I can either give some to Andy or leave them in Stoke?

We will get back to you.

KR

Mike

Re: Braun Dialog+ spare parts to give away.

John Moore
I'll leave the fine detail to you and Andy. In terms of collection/visit, our core hours are 08:00 to 16:00. I would prefer to avoid Mondays and Fridays and I'm on A/L 14th - 25th June inc. Otherwise I would be pleased to see you anytime.