Central delivery mod

We've been getting a bit fed up with the amount of tubing behind our 5008 machines so are trying this out...

We don't use the flush function so why not use the redundent part of the tubing and keep things neater?

Much better

We'll see how it pans out.

Re: Central delivery mod

Chris Bates
Good idea Ian.
Let us know how it goes. I have found that as the 2 pipes pull apart, the tear tends to run askew and cause splits in one of the pipes - might just be me being over enthusistic/careless/manly.
Chris

Re: Central delivery mod

Cheers Chris,

All going well so far.  We have only used the parted section that the hosing has straight from the packet.  What I'm trying to say is that we haven't tried to part the two tubes any further from as they arrive from Fresenius.

*also just looked up the hosing in the Fresenius catalague to purchase as a spare part - £100!!  so if anyone has any hosing contacts out there let me know!
Ian Wilde