Choice of Tester

Garry
Hi,

Any recommendations for suitable basic electrical safety analyser for testing renal kit?  Currently have a few aging Biotek 601 pros.  Looking for something a bit more mobile along the lines of Fluke ESA 612.

Does any body have experience of the ESA 612/615 of maybe suggest something else they have experience with?

Cheers

Re: Choice of Tester

Hi Garry,

We use the Rigel 288 which seems pretty good.

Re: Choice of Tester

Roger Moore
We use ESA 615 across all Clinical Engineering workshops. Techs like it and seems robust and reliable.

Best wishes

Roger
Kind regards

Roger

ART Chair

Re: Choice of Tester

Chris Bates
I'm thinking of looking at the Rigel Safetest 60.

I assume it's going to be reasonably priced compared to the 288 and Flukes etc.

It doesn't do patient leakage tests - but neither do Fresenius.

If Fresenius don't think it's necessary why should I ??

Comments/derision please !

Re: Choice of Tester

I can see your point Chris.

Perhaps the need has been engineered out with the earthing of the dialysate lines?

I was on the AK98 course last week and noted no visible earthing of the lines on that machine.
Ian Wilde