Citric acid 50% survey

Chris Pearson
I'm trying to get a handle on how many renal units are using pure 50% citric acid rather than a manufacturers own brand such as Citrosteril with lactic and malic acid added.
If anyone can help and it's easier to contact me direct please e-mail me on :
c.pearson@healthtec.co.uk
Thanks in anticipation,
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Citric acid 50% survey

Garry
We use 50% citric acid solution from MTN

Re: Citric acid 50% survey

Just citrosteril here for us I'm afraid.

Re: Citric acid 50% survey

Chris Pearson
Thanks Ian,that does help me to build a picture.

Best regards,

Chris Pearson
Director Sales and Marketing
Health Tec Medical Ltd
Unit 11,Hathersage Park
Heather Lane,Hathersage
S32 1DP,England

Sent from my iPhone 6

Office (Direct Line): +44(0)1433 65 22 30
Fax: +44 (0)1433 65 22 34
Mobile: +44(0)7802 625 425
Twitter: healthtec
VAT NO.GB884514890
Company No.5749011 registered in the UK
Registered Office:31,Great King Street,Macclesfield,Cheshire,UK
The information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

On 26 Sep 2016, at 17:14, Ian Wilde [via ART Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Just citrosteril here for us I'm afraid.

http://art-forum.1008460.n3.nabble.com/Citric-acid-50-survey-tp761p763.html
To unsubscribe from Citric acid 50% survey, click here.
NAML
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Citric acid 50% survey

John Moore
Hi Chris. We were using largely 50% citric but are now mainly citrosteril as we've recently bought a lot of 5008 machines for our o/p unit.

Re: Citric acid 50% survey

Chris Pearson
Thanks to all of you who responded to help me build up a picture of current requirements,much appreciated.
www.healthtec.co.uk