Compliant drain connections

fraser gilmour
We've been using the same air-gap drain boxes that we use in-centre at our home locations, they work well but are a bit expensive. Does anyone use the air-gap assemblies in the attached file? Aquamatic are sending me a couple of samples to play with but they haven't been able to give a spec. for water temperature other than to say they are meant for cold waste water only.

SC454e16040513110.pdf

Re: Compliant drain connections

Never seen those before Fraser - wouldn't mind seeing one connected up though.
We currently have an upstanding pipe with two connections bossed onto the side to take a walther for machine and RO drain.

Re: Compliant drain connections

Chris Bates
Hi Fraser,
Can you post a picture of one in use ?
I purchased one to look at but wasn't sure on installation - I wondered if there was a possibility of splashing out the side.
Our home installations sound much like Ian's.
Regards
Chris

Re: Compliant drain connections

fraser gilmour
They are designed for a high flow softener drain so I'm hoping it won't splash. Will have a play around with it and post some images. Having got my hands on one now they feel a bit flimsy, not sure how it will hold up to post disinfection temperature water.