Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Anyone out there using continuous chlorine monitoring in their water plants and if so how much £ and how are you finding it?

Cheers

Ian
Ian Wilde
Renal Tech
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Roger Moore
Hi Ian

in use at New Cross, I'll email Onkar's contact details to you.
Kind regards

Roger

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Ian Wilde
Administrator
Cheers Roger.
Ian Wilde
Renal Tech
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

KevinJGibbs
Hi Roger,

Please could you forward those details on to me too!

Cheers

Kevin

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Chris Bates
Not currently using one,  but I looked into it a couple of years ago.

http://www.atiuk.com do one without reagents for about £2k it was the Q46H2 I think

http://www.processinstruments.co.uk did one too called the CRONOS not sure about prices

Chris

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Roger Moore
Currently using AMI-2 from Swan Analytical http://www.swan.ch/default.aspx
Kind regards

Roger

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Garry
This post was updated on .
Hi All,

Just reviving an old thread to see if anybody else has since introduced online chlorine monitoring in the last 3 years?

For those that have had it in use for a number of years, what is reliability like and any rough maintenance costs?

Typically do users have them located pre RO and do these systems cover both free and total chlorine?

Thanks

Re: Continuous Chlorine Monitoring

Chris Bates
Our estates dose with ClO2 and have fitted some Scotmas units - for their own use - checking ClO2 pre and post GACs.

I really liked the Kuntze devices which were exhibiting at ART conference last time - seemed very advanced and no cal solutions required.

e.g. https://www.kuntze.com/en/products/systems/krypton-dis