Dialysis Reference Meter Verification

Matt Waite
Does anyone know of a company that can provide a verification service for an (obsolete) MESA 90DX conductivity meter?

As far as we know it's accurate, so doesn't need recalibrating as such, but we need a certificate to say it's in spec to use it in anger.

If it can't be certified it may have to be scrapped, but finding funds to replace what is only our spare / backup meter will not be without difficulty

Matt

Re: Dialysis Reference Meter Verification

Garry
I think Pullman Instruments used to provide calibration certification though they would not carry out any repairs.  This was a few years ago

http://pullman.co.uk/

Re: Dialysis Reference Meter Verification

We send ours to a company called T E R in Wigan. If I was in work I'd post up a certificate. If I remember when I'm back in the week after next I'll do it then.

Re: Dialysis Reference Meter Verification

Simon Brooke
We send our 90DX's to Antech Calibration Services in Great Yarmouth, www.antech.org.uk

If it is a backup meter, could you connect it inline with another recently calibrated meter to check they read the same?
Then produce your own certificate showing your comparison results.

Re: Dialysis Reference Meter Verification

Matt Waite
Thanks Simon! Quote obtained from Antech, meter on its way.