Diasafe test

Did a little experiment this week.

Took a water sample from a machine that was fed with only tap water to see what the diasafes could do about it (if anything).

Also took a sample from the tap as a reference,

Will let you know the results...

Obviously it won't remove metals etc... but looking at it from a bacteriology point of view.

Re: Diasafe test

Tap water - Pre Diasafe

Re: Diasafe test

Tap water Post Diasafe

Re: Diasafe test

Chris Bates
Remind me to buy bottled water next time I'm in Manchester

Re: Diasafe test

Chris Bates
Tested some bottled water a few years ago :

Sainsbury Highland Spring water :
0.13 EU
79 CFU/ml

Re: Diasafe test

Just to explain the tap water results Chris, it was from a lab sink in our workshop that isn't used very much and wasn't run for very long before the sample was taken.  The silver lining is that the diasafes were still able to remove it all.

Good results form your bottled water though.  Next time the plant goes down we'll be off to the super market for several thousand bottles ;-)
Ian Wilde