EBME Expo 29th April 2020 Milton Keynes

Chris Pearson
Hi all,
We've just been asked if we would consider having a booth at this years EBME Expo on the 29th April.
Just wondering if anyone goes, or has been, and has any experience they could share ?
The entrance fee for delegates is completely free (excluding any accommodation costs ) and is funded with much higher exhibitor fees ( x3 of ART ) but they have about 1000 NHS delegates (allegedly).
Thanks.
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: EBME Expo 29th April 2020 Milton Keynes

Garry
Staff have visited on a number of times and feedback has been excellent.  Clearly the exhibition covers a wide range of kit, with no renal on a pervious visit I made.  Talks and presentations have been well attended.  From the renal tech point of view it's ensuring the subject matter is relevant before attending. Attended a few years ago and exhibition seemed more critical care focussed though plenty of  biomedical technicians/managers there so they would have an interest in all areas of equipment

Re: EBME Expo 29th April 2020 Milton Keynes

Chris Pearson
Thanks Gary,
The exhibition plan for this year shows most are the big players in ITU monitoring/pumps etc and other therapies but no renal or chairs so we're going to have a look and have been offered registration FOC on an exhibitors visitor pass and see what footfall there is this year with a view to going next year if it seems worthwhile.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: EBME Expo 29th April 2020 Milton Keynes

Seems like a sensible plan Chris. I was going to suggest maybe attending as a delegate and sounding it out for the following year - perhaps with a few business cards in your pocket ;-)

Re: EBME Expo 29th April 2020 Milton Keynes

Chris Pearson
That's the plan Ian ;-)
www.healthtec.co.uk