For the museum?

Garry
Hi,

Not sure if the ART museum still exists.  We have some old equipment, circa 1970's?

Early Bellco single needle dialysis controller

Repgreen ultrafiltration monitor

Any  takers before they go to the big scrap man in the sky?

Re: For the museum?

Roger Moore
Hi Garry

The ART Museum does still exist and at present is in storage. We would be very much interested in the devices that you have kindly offered but would be subject to ART not already having these in our collection.

ART do need to pay a visit to the storage facility (in Bromsgrove) to catalogue what we have and identify any duplicate items or those not in a good enough condition to display and then dispose of them. Is it possible that you can hold onto to your devices for a little while longer?

We would also like to hear from ART members who may be interested in volunteering to assist in the task of visiting and cataloguing our museum pieces.

If anyone is interested in volunteering then please do contact any member of the ART committee.
Kind regards

Roger

Re: For the museum?

Garry
Hi Roger

No problem holding onto them for a while longer.  They've been on the shelf for >35 years!