Fresenius 4008

Dave Benfield
I am preparing some old 4008B and 4008S machines to go to Gambia for a charity but need some power supply units to complete them (at least 4 in total) Does anyone have any that are surplus to requirement that I could use?
The charity also needs an H-Med monitor and a Temp/Cond monitor for the technician in Gambia so if you have either laying about in the back of a cupboard that are not used anymore (even if they are old) please contact me on 01273 696955 Ext 4089 or e-mail david.benfield@bsuh.nhs.uk.