GXL and GXP

Garry
Our computer department is due to roll out windows 7 updates (from XP) and I was wondering if anybody had experienced issues running the Gambro preset and logging software on windows 7.  We have GXP 3.01 and GXL 3.10  so I guess there may well be newer revisions if we have issue with ours.

Re: GXL and GXP

Garry
I have found a relevant technical update on the Gambro tech page but please post up if you encountered any issues.

Re: GXL and GXP

fraser gilmour
I've just had my laptop upgraded to Win 7, the only problem I had was our IT restricting local admin rights now. All the Gambro service tools work fine with it

Re: GXL and GXP

Chris Eaton
I have both running on a windows 8 tablet, both seem ok, I set the shortcuts up to auto run them with admin rights.

Re: GXL and GXP

DrewB
I am having an issue with GXP. I am trying to communicate with an 300H but I am using the USB lead. As soon as I plug in the RO it asks for a driver and says it cannot communicate.

Anyone come across this before?

Drew Blackmore
Senior Renal Tech
Royal Free London

Re: GXL and GXP

fraser gilmour
May be a stupid question Drew but have you installed the usb drivers? do you have local admin permissions?

Re: GXL and GXP

Simon
Hi Fraser,
Are you running GXL/GXP with 8? If so which drivers did you use, as Win 8  won't let me load the W405050 drivers for the WRO300.
Simon