Gambro/Baxter gauge pins

Anyone actually bought these at £514!?

Re: Gambro/Baxter gauge pins

fraser gilmour
Each one is hand whittled from a block titanium of by ancient tribe of Swedish craftsmen, who's skills have been passed down from generation to generation for thousands of years.
get a microscope and look for the minute engraved signature on one the ends, should say C.U.COMING

Re: Gambro/Baxter gauge pins

I did wonder if they'd been forged in the fires on Mount Doom by Sauron himself!

Re: Gambro/Baxter gauge pins

fraser gilmour
one pin to rule them all

Re: Gambro/Baxter gauge pins

Chris Pearson
I was going to say it's like the window cleaner joke presenting the wife with a bill for £50 and the husband saying exactly that Fraser but didn't think I'd get away with it.
A quick Google can get you a whole enormous set for the same price.
www.healthtec.co.uk