HHD Visits post Covid-19 Shielding

KevinJGibbs
Dear All,

What is everyone doing now about home visits to HHD patients with shielding now relaxed?

During the Pandemic we've only visited HHD for filter changing and emergency breakdowns with all the PPE worn and patient keeping distance.

We'd like to start back to normal (servicing) but would like to see what others are doing in the ART community before doing this as our Lead Consultant has ask me to do this and is happy to go with whatever the majority ART techs are doing.

Regards

Kevin

Re: HHD Visits post Covid-19 Shielding

mike.jones
Hi Kevin,

We have returned to routine work and do the following:

Screening questions prior to visit
don surgical mask/sanitise
Patient unlocks door and allows tech clear route to dx room
tech closes the door and opens windows were possible in dx room
once complete reverse and call patient when outside to lock door
Sanitise post visit

Mike

Re: HHD Visits post Covid-19 Shielding

KevinJGibbs