HQ Water stop

Andy Mosson
I have bought HQ Water Stops from Glaxio in the past but they have discontinued them. Does anyone have an alternative source for this product?

Andy

Re: HQ Water stop

Just waiting to hear back from our Buildings Manager to tell you where we get ours from Andy.

Re: HQ Water stop

Chris Eaton
Metafix
1 dean close
Raunds
Northamptonshire
NN9 6BD

A guy called  Tony Corbett
01933 461907

Re: HQ Water stop

Just beat me to it CJE...

http://www.hydro-stopper.co.uk/

Re: HQ Water stop

Chris Bates
Yep.
Metafix floodstopper. Very good and cheap. Got them at all home patients. We change the AA battery annually.
Just don't put it before a booster pump as the suction will cause it to shut.

Re: HQ Water stop

fraser gilmour
hydro stopper is a great unit. There is practically no drain on the battery so we don't change routinely. Activation gets checked when we visit six monthly for water sampling.
Only had one fail with random tripping in all the time we've used them.