Have you seen the new Privacy Policy?

Hi All,

as part of the GDPR regulations we have updated the Privacy Policy for the ART website.  I have no doubt the ART will be rolling this out to all its members over the coming weeks with regard to membership.

You can avoid the wait by simply clicking the link at the top of the Home Page of the website.

One good outcome of this will at least be an up-to-date set of contact details for people who accept the invitation to be contacted in the future so we can hopefully integrate more with the membership in terms of surveys, information and hopefully once again - the ART Newsletter.

Thanks

Ian

Re: Have you seen the new Privacy Policy?

Thanks to those individuals who have so far acknowledged their privacy settings.

Re: Have you seen the new Privacy Policy?

Garry
..and taking the new general data protection regulations into consideration, what processes do people have in place regarding sharing of home patient data?

I'm thinking patient consent to share their details with external contractors and service suppliers (electricity and water priority lists)