Home HD

mike.jones
Good evening,

I’m looking for some contacts that I can call to discuss your HHD program to compare and possible learn some of your best practices?
I’m looking for areas that have 50+ Traditional HHD that are fully managed by the NHS.

Any details are gratefully receieved.

Mike

Re: Home HD

Hi Mike,

Give me an email by all means.  I'm not saying we're perfect or that our way is THE way but I'm happy to discuss what we do.

Ian

P.S. we have around 70 at home on 5008S.  We're on a price per therapy tariff.

Re: Home HD

mike.jones
Hi Ian,

Thank you.

I will drop you an email shortly.

All the best

Mike

Re: Home HD

No problem Mike - have emailed you today.
Ian Wilde