Home chair

John Barnes
Please could could you tell me whether or not you supply a chair for home dialysis if so what chair is used
Regards
John

RE: Home chair

Onkar Singh

Hi John

We give the patient the choice of supplying them with a chair or they get their own.

If we supply the chair, we use Champion chairs from Health Tec (Chris Pearson).

Kind regards,

Onkar Singh | Chief Clinical Technologist/Section Head – Renal | Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering

::  Emai       [hidden email]

(:  Tele        01902 69 5468 or 01902 307999 Ext: 6144 or Bleep: 7790

*: Add        The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, The Deanesly Centre, C35, New Cross Hospital, Wednesfield Road, Wolverhampton WV10 0QP

Re: Home chair

Hi John, we supply a chair if required by the patient.  Currently we use one from Knightsbridge.
Will get confirmation but I think it is this one: http://www.knightsbridge-furniture.co.uk/product-category/healthcare/recliners/nuyork/

Will definitely give the Champion chair a look over when we've used up current stock of the Knightsbridge one.
Ian Wilde