Large number of FREE parts

Lindsay Taylor
We have a large number of parts for the Fresenius 4008 machines most of which have never been unboxed. Parts are too numerous to list but are FREE to anyone who cares to contact us at Royal Free Hospital Renal techs or direct to me. Parts to be collected at your own expense from NW London.

All best.

Re: Large number of FREE parts

Hi Lindsay,

if you get no takers I can think of 2 charities that would be interested - one at your old stomping ground in Salford,

Just let me know if you need any contact details.

Cheers

Re: Large number of FREE parts

Chris Pearson
Hi Lindsay,
I asked Sailey just in case and she's already got loads in Africa.
BR
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Large number of FREE parts

As Chris has already caught up with Sailey I will ask the other charity I know of to see if they may be interested.

Re: Large number of FREE parts

Lindsay
Thanks All for the interest.
We are having the parts collected shortly.