MESA & IBP meter calibration merger ?

Chris Pearson
Due to recent discussions and subsequent suspicions we have just investigated and found out ourselves that MESA and IBP are seemingly now somehow merged,perhaps just for calibrations ?
We haven't had any correspondence from either party (which doesn't surprise me) but perhaps somebody from their new UK Distributor might get in touch directly with you to let you know what their new calibration system and pricing policy will be.

There is no announcement or press release (as far as we can tell) so not sure at all how it will work in the UK going forward when we get the current batch back.

I would just like to thank all of our loyal customers who have been with us from the early days in 1999 with BC's,the Automata I & II's and most recently with the DX's and 90XL's we have really appreciated your business over the past 20 years even if they don't.

https://mesalabs.com/

http://www.ibpmt.com/

Best wishes,
Chris and Georgina

www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: MESA & IBP meter calibration merger ?

You appear to be correct Chris; according to their website IBP "are proud to announce the acquisition of our testing and quality control business for regulatory compliance and patient safety by Mesa Labs".

Re: MESA & IBP meter calibration merger ?

Chris Pearson
Thankfully now all sorted out MESA have now agreed that we can still send them back to MESA mainly because they will be able to fix any that are found faulty and need repairs.
www.healthtec.co.uk