MESA Medical calibration meters anouncement

MESA Medical calibration meters anouncement

Chris Pearson
Hi,
Although I have already e-mailed all of the units primarily affected I just wanted to let everyone know that sadly after about 18 years as the sole UK Distributor MESA have just unilaterally cancelled our UK Distribution Agreement as they have decided to focus on their US customer base and streamline their "go-to market" ,whatever that means.
We are still however able to carry out MESA factory calibration and repair of all existing 90XL monitors and probes.
BR
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk