MESA e-mail just received at Health Tec Medical

MESA e-mail just received at Health Tec Medical

Chris Pearson
Hi Chris,

I hope you are well. This is a courtesy notice to let you know that Mesa is working with LINC Medical in the UK to support our Dialyguard customers. After the acquisition of IBP, Mesa has made the move to align with several of their existing channel partners to support the Dialyguard line as well. As you currently assisted some existing 90XL customers in the UK send service to the US, I wanted to make you aware of this new partnership.

Appreciate your attention and understanding. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,
Amy
Amy Holley
Sales Manager – Instruments