MHRA Guidance

Chris Pearson
Hi all,
Thank you for sending out the new MHRA Guidance notes I hadn't seen those.
Please to finally see an acknowlegement from them that VND is a serious risk and patients should be individually assessed and monitored if deemed at high risk in line with the EDTNA /ERCA recomendations we were involved in producing.
We do still have access to the laminated traffic light pocket assessment guides we originally developed with the Greater Glasgow Renal Team and Scotlands Technical Equipping Services Team.
As far as I'm aware we now have the only MHRA registered stand alone VND monitor now that the Hemodialert has been de-classified and now not a certified medical device as required.
Let me know if you would like me to send you a copy.
BR
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk