Media panel central delivery connector

Can anyone recommend a panel mounting one?

A lot of ours poked through the panel material and then barely threaded into a female 1/4bsp bush.  Most of the bushes are brass which causes problems for obvious reasons.  Ideally I'd like to mount it on the front of the media panel.

Re: Media panel central delivery connector

mike.jones
Hi Ian,

At Peterborough we use the plastic Walther style connector. They are okay but need regular cleaning due to crystallisation.

I'll see if I can bring a pic with me Thursday.

Mike

Re: Media panel central delivery connector

Chris Bates
Hi Ian,
We use the CPC (Colder) non-spilll connectors from Cole-Parmer or Tom Parker.

They are reasonably cheap and robust and don't ever get crusty as there is no connection spillage.
The only problem is the nut works loose on the panel mount version and its difficult to glue.

Chris

Re: Media panel central delivery connector

Cheers for that Chris,

Just been on the Cole Palmer website - quite some interesting stuff on there.

Re: Media panel central delivery connector

Garry
We use similar CPC fittings on our drain lines and have proved very reliable