Media panel suppliers

Onkar Singh
Hi fellow Renal Techs

Does anybody know of any media panel supplier & installer other than Fresenius and Veolia.
Currently looking to upgrade the old Veolia/DWA media panels and drains. Might even have to replace the surrounding support panels.
Media panel
Thanks.

Re: Media panel suppliers

Hi Onkar,

Ours are from BBraun.  We only have the panel - the other bed head services are in the panel area above our media panel and are an independent item.

The one in the picture is surface mounted although we do also have some flush mounted ones that only protrude about an inch.

*Sent you an email*

Re: Media panel suppliers

Chris Bates
We have heat and cold versions of the Braun/Lauer panels.

Panels are not too expensive. The secondary loops however, require Bernoulli bulbs in the pure water ring for each 2 outlets which can add a lot to the price for the s/s and PEX rings. PVC cold bulbs are much cheaper.

I prefer these because the water circulates all the way to the machine connection, reducing dead space.