Names of companies

Just thought I'd start a thread on the different suppliers of chairs out there as we are looking at a couple but there seems to be very limited choice.

Re: Names of companies

peter jones
Hi Ian,

We use Healthtec comfort 4 chairs with extra thick padding which meets our tissue viability requirements for pressure sores. Never had any issues, and can take a decent weight.

Other companies are;

Linc Medical
Gambro
Fresenius
Acime frame
Braun may have one?

I don't think Hymed exists anymore?
regards
Peter

Re: Names of companies

Cheers Peter,

That gives me plenty to go at.

Just need to get some in on trial now and see what the staff and patients think.

Thanks again.

Ian.

Re: Names of companies

Garry
We have a full fleet of Comfort 4 chairs supplied through Health tech medical.  A this is a bit of an old thread, any other current suppliers to update the list?