New NHSSC Framework Agreement Contract Award Notice 28th Dec 2020

New NHSSC Framework Agreement Contract Award Notice 28th Dec 2020

Chris Pearson
Health Tec Medical are pleased to anounce that our tender submission for a specific area of this Medical Healthcare Furniture Framework Ref # FAG000017380 has been successful and has been published on the 28th December 2020.

We are in Section V Lot # 1 and specifically just for medical reclining chairs used and CE Certified for use during medical procedures with the added requirement for the supplier to hold ISO9001:2015 which we do now have certification from BSI UK for.

www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: New NHSSC Framework Agreement Contract Award Notice 28th Dec 2020

Chris Pearson
Hi,
Just a heads up to confirm that the NHS Supply Chain Medical Furniture Framework which has a completely seperate category for those chairs and companies which are CE and ISO 9001:2015 Certified as Medical Devices is now live:

https://www.supplychain.nhs.uk/product-information/contract-launch-brief/medical-healthcare-furniture/?utm_source=medical-healthcare-furniture&utm_medium=Web&utm_campaign=Search
www.healthtec.co.uk