New Renal Association/ART water guideline

New Renal Association/ART water guideline

Ian Morgan
Dear All,
The latest RA/ART guideline for dialysis water and dialysis fluid is on the RA website for comments, the link is: http://www.renal.org/docs/default-source/guidelines-resources/joint-guidelines/raandartguidelineversion9-1.docx?sfvrsn=0
It will be available for comment for 4 weeks. Please send your comments to Nic Hoenich at this email  nicholas.hoenich@newcastle.ac.uk
NOTE: We are aware that there are some spelling mistakes and the space between some words is missing; this will be corrected in the final version.
New sections include: water treatment for acute HD settings, water treatment for home HD and concentrate production and distribution systems.

Re: New Renal Association/ART water guideline

Ian Morgan
The new RA/ART water and dialysis fluid guideline has now been published on the RA website under 'joint guidelines'. Here is the link http://www.renal.org/docs/default-source/default-document-library/raandartguidelineversion-12647da131181561659443ff000014d4d8.pdf?sfvrsn=0

Re: New Renal Association/ART water guideline

Ovidio Gallego
Spanish_Guideline_2016.pdf

Dear colleagues
Attached you will  find the latest edition of the Spanish Guideline in which I participated

BR

Ovidio

Ovidio Gallego
FSE Medical Devices in Spain.

Re: New Renal Association/ART water guideline

Roger Moore
Dear Ovidio

Many thanks for posting the Spanish guidelines, very informative and useful.

Kind regards

Roger
Kind regards

Roger