REDY photos

Garry
This post was updated on .
Would anybody have an old Redy machine around that they wouldn't mind sending me a few photos of?  We have a Sorb system, but not the older Redy.  An old patient is writing a book and wanted to include some photos without running the risk of any copyright issues on those available on the internet.

Cheers

Garry

Re: REDY photos

Chris Pearson
Hi Garry,
I've just checked with Andy at Derby and fortunately he still has Paul Roome's historical photos and even has a machine in their mini museum.
If you call him on 01332 789357 he'll sort you out,might have to scan them in so they don't get lost in transit.
BR
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: REDY photos

Garry
Andy's help was great. Cheers Chris.....and Andy!