Renal Association guidelines

Garry
We have the slightly more recent 2012 'Guideline on Water Treatment Facilities, Dialysis Water and
Dialysis Fluid Quality for Haemodialysis and Related Therapies' for reference. Does anybody know when the Renal Association Guidelines for Haemodialysis are due for renewal?

Current version 2009 with review, on RA website, set for 2012!  Even this has 'Final Draft' at the top.

Peer review time again so just ensuring all our documents are current.

Cheers

Re: Renal Association guidelines

Hi Garry,

I know of one in the pipeline as I have seen the draft version and been asked amongest others for comment.

Not sure when it is due for release but it can't be far off now.

Ian
Ian Wilde