Renal units conditions

Andrew Gardner
Hi all out there,
As your know at Quanta we have developed a self-care dialysis machine and are running pilots at selected sites in the UK.

We need to double check our validation and verification covers extremities of use.

Info on the below would be useful.

1. RO ring main typical outlet pressure, Max/Min/Typical
2. Central acid outlet pressure, Max/Min/Typical
3. Hight of media panel drain from the floor.  (open or Walther)
4. Are equipotential connectors used always, yes/no

Re: Renal units conditions

Hi Andrew,

This is what we have:

RO ringmain pressure ~4bar.
Central Acid ~1bar
Height of media panel drain ~45cm
equipotential connectors not always used.

Re: Renal units conditions

Garry
Hi Andrew,

For our main unit

Ring outlet ~5bar
No central acid here
Media panel drain ~70cm, through Walther style coupling, though through air break behind panel. Workshop open drains ~60cm
Equipotential connections not available in our existing units though we would spec them in anything new.

Re: Renal units conditions

Andrew Gardner
5 Bar, Wow that is quite a high pressure !

Re: Renal units conditions

Garry
I believe our Gambro WR300H single patient units run up to nearly 6bar.