Stabil examination couches from Health Tec Medical

Stabil examination couches from Health Tec Medical

Chris Pearson
Hi all,
We are all pleased to announce that Health Tec Medical have just been appointed as Distributor for Stabil examination and treatment couches used for short term patient seating solutions such as Renal Unit Consultation rooms.

We have our 1st 3-section Pro Series demo couch with i-Touch foot operated electronic height control system arriving in a couple of weeks if anyone has an immediate requirement for either new or replacements we can bring it in to show you .

Warranty is 5 years for frame and moving components.

www.stabil-equipment.com

Any enquires to :

c.pearson@healthtec.co.uk
www.healthtec.co.uk