TFB206 Blood transducer open test failed

TFB206 Blood transducer open test failed

Maxence11
Hello, Hello,
I have a pressure problem at the inlet of the dialyzer. The machine refuses to execute a disinfection because the PT13 in the open air does not give 0mmHg.Even when you change the pressure sensor board with another board that works well, there is always this problem of pressure fluctuation. I calibrated the zero and the span of the PT13 sensor, but the result is still not good.

Re: TFB206 Blood transducer open test failed

John Moore
Have you tried changing the transducer?

Re: TFB206 Blood transducer open test failed

Maxence11
Yes. I've done it with no success. Pressure is fluctuating every time