TVC testing

John Moore
Hi all. I'm looking for recommendations for a TVC test service in the Midlands. Our current provider (Serve medical) is falling short of the mark so I'm looking to replace them with one that actually responds to queries!

Re: TVC testing

mike.jones
Hi John,

Alpha scientific charge about £50 extra per sample, depending on where in the world you are so a full suite/tvc/Endo £230~?? Just TVC I don’t know.

I have used them as a customer of a contractor and they are very quick to respond.

Depending on quantity could you not go in house?

Mike

TVC testing

John Moore
Thanks Mike. We’re working through some solutions with Serve at the moment. In the meantime I’m open to all suggestions. We’ve explored the in-house route before but our microbiologists aren’t interested as the throughput would be too low to warrant the setup costs.

Re: TVC testing

Garry
Hi John, we use ALS environmental.  Works pretty well for us since our own labs stopped offering the service.  We do have the advantage of being on their doorstep so drop the samples off direct.