Temperature calbration

Garry
Any recommendations for thermocouple type temperature meters for calibration/checking of  line and plate blood warmers?

Cheers

Re: Temperature calbration

Chris Bates
Hi Garry,
RS do dozens of calibrated ones to suit all pockets.
Chris

Re: Temperature calbration

Chris Bates
even better ? OU-94460-77  from Cole-parmer ? comes with NIST cal cert

Re: Temperature calbration

Garry
Cheers Chris, is this what you use?  Though this would probably suffice I think I would prefer a pupose designed meter that we could have recalibrated/certified

I've already had a look through various suppliers.  After some ideas as to what others use as a guide.

Re: Temperature calbration

Chris Bates
Hi,
We actually use these as fridge and freezer monitors. It comes with a cal cert. At the price it might be as cheap to get a new one as to get it calibrated !
Chris