Trainee technologist

John Barnes
Just wondering how long your trainee's take on average to complete the ART training course

Re: Trainee technologist

Hi John, I know Peter Jones over at Leeds has done a lot of mentoring over the years - may be worth giving him a nudge at the conference.  Personally, I reckon around 2 years to build up a substantial  training and education record but then again every one learns at different paces.

Re: Trainee technologist

Andy Mosson
My experience with the trainees is that it is between two and four years depending on the start point and how much they get their heads down to complete the paperwork. One exception completed in little over a year but he was already very experienced, had already done the Bradford course, and pretty much only had to put the paperwork in place

Re: Trainee technologist

Chris Pearson
"Just wondering how long your trainee's take on average to complete the ART training course before they join FMC ;-) "

Fixed that for you John :-)
(Puts on coat.)
www.healthtec.co.uk