Trainees / Aprentices

Lindsay Taylor
Hi All,

I know that there are some of us who have recruited trainees and set them through the ART traianing scheme. I am currently looking at this as a possibility to grow our workforce.
With that in mind is there anyone who would be willing to share experiences and / or job descriptions here to stop us all having to re-invent the wheel.

Cheers all.

Lindsay

Re: Trainees / Aprentices

Hi Lindsay,

If you've not heard from me soon drop me an email - we created and apprentice post so have a JD and a PS you could look at if needed.

Ian

Re: Trainees / Aprentices

Lindsay
Hi Ian,

That would be great if you are willing to share.
 Could you email them to me please.

Cheers
Lindsay