Treatment plant life cycling

Garry
Hi All,

For one reason or another we have never had a stated life cycle replacement time for our main water treatment plants.  This possibly stems from viewing the system as modular, each part being replaced as and when required.

After recently beginning the process to replace one system, with a few others approaching similar ages on the horizon, does anybody else set a life cycle time on there plant?

Cheers

RE: Treatment plant life cycling

Onkar Singh

Hi Gary

We set a life span of 10 years for main water plant as a whole.

Kind regards,

Onkar Singh | Chief Clinical Technologist/Section Head – Renal | Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering

::  Emai       [hidden email]

(:  Tele        01902 69 5468 or 01902 307999 Ext: 6144 or Bleep: 7790

*: Add        The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, The Deanesly Centre, C35, New Cross Hospital, Wednesfield Road, Wolverhampton WV10 0QP

An NHS organisation that is striving continuously to improve patient experience and outcomes

For one reason or another we have never had a stated life cycle replacement time for our main water treatment plants.  This possibly stems from viewing the system as modular, each part being replaced as and when required.

After recently beginning the process to replace one system, with a few others approaching similar ages on the horizon, does anybody else set a life cycle time on there plant?

Cheers

http://art-forum.1008460.n3.nabble.com/Treatment-plant-life-cycling-tp1168.html

To start a new topic under Water, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from ART Forum, click here.
NAML

Re: Treatment plant life cycling

Hi Gary,

We're the same as you.  Until we're given notice by the manufacturer that a certain component will no longer be available we keep replacing the bits. Our plant i's still the original one - just like trigger'a broom
Ian Wilde