Unwanted Champion chairs x 2 ?

Chris Pearson
Hi all,
Bit of a long shot here,we've had an order from a very remote dialysis unit who desperately need 2 x Champion 85 Series chairs at very short notice,unfortunately we've just had a delivery and can't get any in from Champion for a few months.
So just wondering if anyone has got any new,preferably boxed Champion 54's or 85's that are now surplus to requirements and could do either a credit note or part ex for 2 x Digiterms ?
Thanks,
Chris
www.healthtec.co.uk

Unwanted Champion chairs x 2 ?

John Moore
Hi Chris. No new ones but plenty of used ones if they're desperate?

Re: Unwanted Champion chairs x 2 ?

Chris Pearson
Hi John,
Thank you for your kind offer but unfortunately I think IC may be a problem if we ship them 2nd hand ones,I'd already tried that from their sister unit on the mainland but they said no.
www.healthtec.co.uk