WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Matt Waite
Does anyone use a third party replacement membrane in the WRO300H, or are they only available from Gambro / Baxter?

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

fraser gilmour
haven't been able to find one for the H version yet. It's easy enough to get an element for the C but I think the heat version is a non standard size supplied direct to Baxter. Every time I meet with the rep from Fileder I ask him when they will be coming up with an alternative but I don't think they are actively looking at it.

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

How much are you talking for a membrane for one of those?

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Matt Waite
There's not much change from 700 quid

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Ayecarumba!

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

fraser gilmour
how much do FMC charge for the AquaUno hot membrane?

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Just had a look on techNet.

How do you like those apples...

6366311 MEMBRANE ELEMENT AQUAC UNO H £1,885.53 PCE

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

fraser gilmour
lol, £700 doesn't seem so bad now.

can you get pricing from TechNet?

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Hi Fraser - a snip at £700

Fresenius send me a price list on excel every year.  I don't think it could be put on TechNet as I think there are various pricing structures all over the uk/world.

Re: WRO300H Membrane Replacement

Chris Bates
Heat sanitisable membranes are available from all the usual manufacturers but they all seem to be only 40 inch 4040 or 8040 types.
I suspect the ones for individual ROs are specials for the RO manufacturers.
The Purite ones are OK and are relatively very cheap but too long for non Purite machines - about 20"