WRO300H Recent Membrane Quality?

Matt Waite
Has anyone who has recently replaced 300H membranes noticed any performance issues?

What about factory fresh new units (which are possibly fitted with the same membranes that are shipped as spare parts)?

We're told there are no production problems, but with a decade of experience running 60+ 300H's it certainly looks to us as though something has changed.

Re: WRO300H Recent Membrane Quality?

Garry
Hi Matt,

No issues noted with flows/pressures, post new membrane setup,  though the last few we have fitted have not resulted in the same improvement in permeate conductivity that we have been used to. It used to be we would see single figures but now mid teens post new membrane.  Not a huge difference but a difference.  Not related to incoming water quality as we run 10 in one unit for comparison.