WS Far-infrared therapy units

Garry
Hi,  anybody else have this equipment in use within their units?  Though we are querying with supplier, is anybody aware of any routine maintenance requirements apart from usual safety testing?

Thanks

RE: WS Far-infrared therapy units

Onkar Singh

Hi Gary

We have them and  were advised to only do an electrical safety test no other maintenance required.

Kind regards,

Onkar Singh | Chief Clinical Technologist/Section Head – Renal | Medical Physics & Clinical Engineering

::  Emai       [hidden email]

(:  Tele        01902 69 5468 or 01902 307999 Ext: 6144 or Bleep: 7790

*: Add        The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, The Deanesly Centre, C35, New Cross Hospital, Wednesfield Road, Wolverhampton WV10 0QP