Water Shut-Off Valves

Can anyone recommend any water shut-off valves with the included leak detectors for home dialysis installations and if so how much are we looking at?

Thanks

Re: Water Shut-Off Valves

Chris Eaton
Hi wildemon, we've looked at the hydro stops from metafix, about 35 quid each, should be good value if they stop a floor flooding. They seem to work pretty well from the limited testing we did, just require a couple of double a's to operate...
Peas owt

Re: Water Shut-Off Valves

Chris Bates
Hi,
We use the Matafix devices too. They have saved us from a couple of floods. We change the batteries yearly on service - so far no problems. They aren't suitable for feeding a booster pump as the suction causes them to close.
Chris

Re: Water Shut-Off Valves

Gents, you are legends.
Ian Wilde