Wiggle torque wrench set group buy ?

Chris Pearson
Torque wrench Group Buy ?
We've got a customer request for a Digiterm chair bolt torque wrench set.
We might be able to negotiate a further discount if we can buy >10 so if anyone else needs 1 let me know and i'll try and get a a Group Buy going.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/lifeline-essential-torque-wrench-set-1
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Wiggle torque wrench set group buy ?

Chris Bates
We have 2 of these - they seem to be pretty good for the price

Re: Wiggle torque wrench set group buy ?

Garry

Thanks Garry,we are still at 1 at the moment.
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Wiggle torque wrench set group buy ?

Chris Pearson
I'm up to 6 at the moment,anyone else interested before I order ?
(Supplied at cost from bike company.)
www.healthtec.co.uk

Re: Wiggle torque wrench set group buy ?

Chris Pearson
6 ordered for those who asked me.
www.healthtec.co.uk